Donut, anyone?

Donut, anyone?
How to shut the alarm clock up: eat it!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another "alrighty then", lol!

Gun Control
Barack Obama at a recent rural elementary school assembly in East Texas, asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to
Slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Richard Earl, with a proud East Texas drawl, pierced the quiet and said:
"Well, dummy, stop clapping!"







--------------------------------------------------------------





My Trip to the Emergency Room, etc.

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room.

Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old

Army fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my

shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.



When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the

people got up and left. I guess they decided that they

weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my

waiting time.



Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time

you're in need of quicker emergency service.






It also works at DMV; it saved me 5 hours.

And the Laundromat... three minutes after entering,

I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's; the whole crew got up

and left and l never got my order.

--------------------------------------------------------------








11 PEOPLE ... ON A ROPE
Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter.

10 men and 1 woman.
The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave,
Because otherwise they were all going to fall.
They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech.

She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping . . .. . .
.



PLEASE SEND THIS MAIL TO ALL INTELLIGENT WOMEN,



DISCLAIMER: Since there were no persons that were involved, living or dead, in this story, there is no need for any disclaimer!
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: